Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh, hindi ka sumama sa Japan?!

"Oh, hindi ka sumama sa Japan?!" I've heard this many times all throughout the day. My friends and fellow Kittens has just gone off to Japan this morning for the dCATCH 2010. Having been with them from Bangkok last year for dCATCH '09, it seems like people have treated us as a package when going from one place to another - within the TOMCAT context.

"Mahal e," I would answer. Tantamount to my more direct, succinct and concise answer: Wala akong pera. Then flashing a gentle smile.

**********

This morning, Judy texted me a sweet message while they were aboard their flight to Narita. I wish I were there, too. I want to feel the coldness that's 10x than what you have expected :) I miss youuuuu! Wado, Karen, Margo, too :)

**********

I will also be going there. Japan, see you in a coming April, where I can see your Mt.Fuji turn red and your Cherry Blossom Trees bloom their pink blossoms :)

**********

Tired. Had a shoot in Imus, Cavite for our documentary in Film Production.

Make me write. I'll go for directing now (except for Live). But not with rendering and digitizing. Oh, no. I'm impatient with things I don't have control over. Such a stress.


There's always some reason to feel not good enough.
And it's hard at the end of the day.

I want to be in the arms of an angel.
And find some comfort there.

0 comments: