Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Inspired

Celine and I rode a Greenstar bus en route to Quiapo on our way back to school after our shooting in Greenhills. I got asleep during the trip, when Celine woke me up somewhere along Legarda and told me, "Jam, malapit na." I worked out to regain my consciousness while looking at the streets that our bus was treading on.

"Baba na tayo dito," Celine said. I refused at first because we were expecting to be dropped at UST, telling to the conductor on the onset that we were heading to UST. "Ayan na yung SM o, baba na tayo dito." In Celine's insistence, we got off the bus.

Celine motioned towards the front of the bus and checked at its sign board, "Pucha, pabalik na palang Cainta 'to e." I felt a mixture of fun and fear. "O? Mapapapunta tayo sa Rizal ng hindi oras e!" I answered.

I was thinking: what we would do if Celine did not know the route of the bus that was about to go back to Rizal. What if we did not got off as early as did? What if Celine also did not know our location like I did?

Funny. We were about to go to Cainta by accident.

**********

Had the second day of shooting for our documentary in Goldland Plaza, Greenhills. Interviewed "Dikoy", Mrs. Magdaraong's son who has productively survived "Pompei disease", a kind of "orphan" disorder.


Words inspire and move hearts and minds. What a power.

Deeply moved. I heart :)

0 comments: