Friday, January 22, 2010

The Mañana Habit: A Dialogue of Two Jam's

Sometimes, you become more productive when a seemingly endless list of to do's is in front of you. But if you only have one bullet to cross out given a relatively longer span of time to accomplish it, the Mañana Habit wallops your drive to do things, thinking, "I still have later, tonight. If not, tomorrow. Why bother?"

For the two days of no class day for our college (for AB professors retreat) plus another day of really no class day for our block, I was all at home. Hence, I asked myself, "Why bother?"

One to do list to cross out:
  • Review for Prelims in Media Law (exam schedule on Monday, January 25)

MONDAY (January 18)
Lazy Jam: "Why bother?"
Dilligent Jam: "Why bother? It's media law. You should bother!"
Lazy Jam: "I still have tomorrow. Or later, I'll review it."

TUESDAY (January 19)
Lazy Jam: "Why bother?"
Dilligent Jam: "Why bother? It's media law. You should bother!"
Lazy Jam: "I still have tomorrow. Or later, I'll review it."

WEDNESDAY (January 20)
Lazy Jam: "Why bother?"
Dilligent Jam: "Why bother? It's media law. You should bother!"
Lazy Jam: "I still have tomorrow. Or later, I'll review it. IT'S STILL ON MONDAY!!!! I STILL HAVE THE WEEKEND!"

There, the Mañana Habit. Thursday passed, an errand for our Film Production Documentary has been attended to.

FRIDAY, AFTER CLASSES (January 21)
Lazy Jam: "Why bother?"
Dilligent Jam: "Why bother? It's media law. You should bother!"
Lazy Jam: "Promise, I'll start later."

Still, the Mañana Habit.

0 comments: