Friday, May 8, 2009

What Nature brings, God delivers

The moon greeted me warmly as I walked my way towards Roxas boulevard. It was past six in the evening, but the sun hasn't fully set so far. The walkways are still bright, cars haven't flashed their front lights yet. Clouds still looked like cottons in the sky. But the moon's round shape and white-borrowed light stood in the early evening scenery.

While on my way to MBC earlier today, it was a vividly painted rainbow that welcomed my morning. True enough, there's a rainbow always after the rain. After days of hard rains and heavy gusts of wind, here came the day when people would go back to their everyday jogging and exercise routines by the bay and all-over CPP complex. The last ounce of the sky's copious sobbing might have dropped in the past cold night. People walked on their own ways; the sun shone brightly in the sky. But the arch-shaped pack of 7 wonderful colors stood in the morning scenery.

Bright round moon in the evening and color-filled rainbow during my morning: the Heavens might be sending me a signal from its great Manager. I have always believed that Nature has never ceased speaking to mankind through its manifestations in each unique day that passed. Today, it has exhibited beauty in the beginning and end of the day.

So many beautiful things might have happened today that God flashed his bright smile through the moon's brightness; his loud claps might have produced the colorful rainbow.

Otherwise, unpleasant instances might been incurred by and in the lives of some. Probably, God wanted to tell them, "At the end of each gloomy day comes the gleaming moon to illumine our night's darkness, and a rainbow appears every after heavy rain." Simply said, there's Hope in everyday of our Life.

As I lie down and formally bring an end to this day, I anticipate the wonder that Nature would exhibit tomorrow. It is because God speaks through Nature.

What Nature brings, God delivers.





0 comments: