Friday, November 20, 2009

How to Break a Spell

Chihiro: Haku stole this seal from Yubaba's sister.

Kamaji: Zeniba's solid gold, one of them seal. That's how powerful as it gets.

Chihiro: Look, he's changed back. Help me. What do we do? Haku! Haku, wake up!


Chihiro: Zeniba has put a curse on the seal.

Kamaji: That's her magic. It made him gravely ill.

Chihiro: Kamaji, what if I take the gold seal back to Zeniba? I need to get back this seal and apologize to her for Haku. Will you tell me where Zeniba lives?

Kamaji: You would go to Zeniba's? It would help but she's one dangerous witch.

Chihiro: Please? Haku helped me before. Now I wanna help him.

Kamaji: I know how you can get there. But you'll have to get back on your own. Wait here.

Kamaji: Found it! Here is it Sen. You can use this.

Lin: You've got train tickets? How did you get a whole of them?

Kamaji: I've been saving them for 40 years. Now listen carefully, the train will stop you on, it's called Swamp Bottom.

Chihiro: Swamp Bottom?

Kamaji: That's where Zeniba lives. The sixth stop.

Chihiro: Sixth stop.

Kamaji: Make sure you get it right. The train used to run in both directions but now it's only a one-way ride. You still wanna go?

Chihiro: Yeap. I'll back on the tracks.

Chihiro: Haku, I'll be back soon. Just hold on.

Lin: What's going on?

Kamaji: Something you would not recognize: it's called Love.

------------------------

Zeniba: Do you know anything about what this is?

Chihiro: Yes, it's a golden seal you're looking for. I'm here to apologize for Haku. I'm very sorry.

Zeniba: He sliced me in two, you know. When I'm still angry. But the protective spell is gone!

Chihiro: I'm sorry. You mean that black slug that's on your seal? I think I squashed it with my foot.

Zeniba: Squashed it?! That wasn't my slug! My sister put that slug into Haku so that she could control him. You squashed it?! What happened to my spell? Only Love can break it.



Spirited Away. The first Anime film that I have watched. I have loved. :)

0 comments: