Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hillary Clinton: The Manila Forum

Personal cameras not allowed. A shot of the forum during the day-long replays in TOMCAT (from the Trinity Globecaster Airing Room)

The forum started at 9 am and ended at 10 am, live feed from UST to ANC and CNN. Delayed Telecast at ABS-CBN.


6 am call time. The call time was my saving grace.

Having a class at 11 am, I ended up asking my fellow Kittens as to who could be available to represent our organization for the H. Clinton Forum yesterday. This was when the forum was still scheduled to be held at 11 am.

Nonetheless, when Bryan told me that an excuse letter would be provided to attendees, I volunteered myself, texting Cathy, "Prederrably president daw e. If you don't want, I'll be willing." To which she responded, "Ikaw na lang, gusto mo eh. Haha."

And so I came at the forum, wearing the OSA-provided UST yellow shirt, seated beside the about five rows away from where Pinky Web was delivering her spiels. Such a privelege to be there.

0 comments: