Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Even Darna gets tired

Coming from a heart-to-heart talk with Judy, I arrived home and hit the sack at once. When I opened my eyes, it was already 8 am; I realized I haven't washed up or even brushed my teeth. Well, I didn't intend to do so. I guess I was just tired.

I am just tired, that's it.



At the moment, I would just like to withdraw from the world I am in. With the attachments that are unto me, I would like to be exfiltrated without people or tasks being affected. Nonetheless, I know it is impossible. And so I don't have any other choice than to continue and keep a firm faith (how am I going to keep it firm when I feel I don't have it in the first place) that everything wil be alright.

Something is wrong. Something is missing.

I would like to know. I would like to slow down. And stop for just a while.

Because even Darna, I guess, gets tired.



Masyado ka kasing nagbigay. Ngayon, naghahanap ka ng bagay na masasabi mong sa'yo.

May dalawa kasing Jamelle: Ikaw na ikaw, at ikaw na kinain ng commitments mo. Ang nakikita mo ngayon, yung una. Hinahanap mo ngayon yung pangalawa.
- Judy

I need to absorb our thesis idea and be in thesis mode.



I would not want to give up, but at the back of my mind, something is telling me to stop.

Silence. I'd like to hear what my heart is saying.

0 comments: