Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bull's Eye

The gate's clutch swung back and forth like a pendulum as I detached it from its lock. I pushed the gate sidewards with a force that was comparable from opening a door that would never open. One, two, three. My index finger stuck into the small opening at the middle portion of 2 metals. I felt blood squeezed out from a scar that has become a bruise again.

I pulled my finger; blood dripped onto the floor. For the fourth time, I attempted to open the heavy gate. But still it did not.

Until someone went out and opened it for me. Then I was able to enter home.



Delayed Film Exam done at last.
Last two accounts for IMC has just been passed.
TOMCAT's 1st GA for the has just commenced.

This day has marked endings, but also beginnings.

Presently, there are things that I already want to end - but not yet. My mind says GO, but my heart says NO. Dillema, it is. Good thing that a fast running time has an answer for this. Swiftly and surely.



There were things I have heard which I wish I did not. Simply yet straightforwardly. Bull's eye. Cherry successfully targeted. The feeling of unworthiness. Thank You.

I would just cry this out.

0 comments: