Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am in Love

Nothing and no one can ever make me absent myself from class... except:

- Emergency Cases
- Important Family Affairs
- Crafts born of Passion

In the week that passed, I only attended my Wednesday classes, absent on my Monday and Friday ones, because of my TOMCAT works. TOMCAT works: this falls on the third category.

Blockmate Heads after a meeting

On many occassions, I sleep thinking about TOMCAT. Then wake up with the same thoughts in my mind. Asked my fellow heads, they also feel the same way.

If this is love that I am feeling, then let it be - a Love for work, a Love for people, a Love for family.

TOMCAT Pizza-ing at BKK



"...your destination will be more meaningful if you paid attention to how you got there in the first place"
- Mam Faye

0 comments: