Friday, June 26, 2009

This House believes that....

... I will debate again :)

When I finish my term in TOMCAT in October, I would want to debate again in my last semester as a CA and an AB debater.

If my batchmates will be joining AB Debate Series, I will, too, for CA. If not, I'll target Dialectics in February - with Jau as my teammate.

I have relegated Rhetoric guild-heading to a fellow Rhetorician who is also capable of spearheading projects for Rhetoric and CA as a whole. But that does not mean that I'm not a Rhetorician anymore. All the more I am excited to train again with them, and with the AB Debate Team as well.

I admit, I am not that good anymore. Kalawang to the highest level. But I guess my Love for this craft will reignite the glamor that I have lost in setting up and delivering speech as a first speaker.

As what Kuya JC has said, "Go back to your roots. You are a debater." :)

0 comments: