Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wait behind entry arrow signs

The reminder at Bangkok subway's sliding glass door says it clearly.



At this juncture, I want to achieve so many things. But I have to plan it well. Very well.

Tita Ann says, "You have to be a visionary." Whereas envisioning is easy, realizing your visions is a tedious task. It entails strong willpower and courage for your visions to be realized. Yes, I have done it; so far I have succeeded at some points. Nonetheless, I need more willpower and courage for the elevated visions that I still have in mind - not only for myself, but for a group (or groups) of people as well. I must keep THE PASSION burning.

Wait behind entry arrow signs. For every bullet point on your plan list, there's an arrow. Walk after it, it will lead your way. Just have faith that it will lead you to the track that you have envisioned to traverse on. Eliminate doubts, diminish fears. Believe, work and accomplish.

Wait behind entry arrow signs. In times of dilemma and indecisiveness, simply opt for what you think is right. You can never - ever - please everyone; hence, rely on your instinct and value judgment when deciding upon an issue or a problem. Many may frown at your decision; some may sigh. Be that as it may, the bottomline is: you have done what you think is right. Simply, you have made things possible the way you think it could be. Intelligibly, you've made it your way.

Wait behind entry arrow signs. Follow arrows. Walk after signs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this coincidence or what?

i was looking for an answer, and here you are blogging about it.

idol kita, jam. haha. <3

jam said...

whoah. It's God's answer for you through me. OMG, am I your angel? hahaha :D

huuugs for Ker :)